Looking for marketing & communications based business solutions? You're in the right place.
Boise-based Dogwood Solutions helps small businesses achieve their goals. We’re passionate about your customers, clients, and what they’re looking for. With over 20 years of experience in marketing, communications, customer service and business management our team is primed to help your team.
Just starting out?
Overwhelmed by decisions, to-do lists and blank screens? Waking up in the middle of the night thinking about projects you should do, but don’t know where to start? Dogwood Solutions will help you prioritize and get the most pressing tasks completed. You’ll have a workable action plan and a path for success.
Years and years of helping small businesses
Small business owners have a lot of challenges. As your company grows those challenges will change. It’s exhausting. Liz Sweeney started Dogwood Solutions to help small business owners maximize their profits and be more productive with their time. Liz has helped hundreds of small businesses like yours in industries including retail, software development, publishing, real estate, franchising, entertainment, insurance, e-commerce, and manufacturing.
Sales Bringing You Down?
Maybe you have a great marketing program that brings the customers in, but the conversions aren’t happening. Your leads don’t respond to emails. Online shopping carts are abandoned. We provide complete customer marketing reviews and action plans so you keep the customers you have, rather than throw more money at the front-end marketing.
Boise Area Business Assistance that is Fully Remote
The team at Dogwood Solutions is fully remote so we can help you no matter where you are. In-person secret shop services are provided for those located within two hours of Boise; further locations as needed. Contact us today to set up a consultation.
Our sales more than doubled after working with Dogwood Solutions.
Some of our go-to sources of daily inspiration and guilty pleasures.
- Setting the Table by Danny Meyer. Allow and encourage your employees to uplift the customer experience and not only will your customers benefit but your employees (and ultimately your investors) will too.
- Lessons in Service from Charlie Trotter, by Edmund Lawler. Empower your staff to go the extra step to treat customers as welcome guests and your customers will return time and time again.
- Anything by Sam Sifton (At Home, What to Cook). If there’s one newsletter that gets referenced weekly, it’s going to be by New York Times food editor Sam Sifton.
- Tabatha Takes Over. Yes, a guilty pleasure. We’d love to see a refresh featuring Tabatha Coffey. Netflix, Amazon, get on that, would you?
- The Boise Instagram Gang. We love our city. A quick peek at what our neighbors are enjoying always puts a smile on our faces.
- Our team’s time-saving tips. (Yes, we’re tooting our own horn.)